If I could, I would sell this stuff like people in Colorado did last winter. We have received so much snow, Christmas lights are still around our porch poles because the snow hasn’t melted to put the ladder up!
Here are some statistics from our local paper.
February snowfall to date: 4.7 inches
February snowfall average: 7.8 inches
– Snow since October: 34.2 inches
– Precipitation since October: 1.62 inches
– Snow last winter (Oct.1, 2006, to March 1): 35.1 inches
– Winter average: 63.7 inches
– Biggest snow day this winter: Dec. 1, 5 inches
So, if anyone has a lack of snow at their location and would like some, please let me know and I’ll be more than happy to give you some.